General Remarks...

Welcome to Lantern Forest


This blog has been created to archive the combined creative efforts of Willoughby Sprig, a folk inspired music duo from Indiana. We invite you to explore and enjoy the blog, and we hope you will check back for new posts and updates.


Sunday, January 2, 2011

Folk Music Has Roots





This is a photograph that I took for my university's art and literature publication. It is a prototype of a concept for a future Willoughby Sprig music video that I've been thinking about for a while. I took this picture out in the country at a friend's house at around 7 in the morning. It was damp, full of skeeters, and too early to be hanging instruments from a tree. I titled it "Folk Music Has Roots" because sometimes I pitifully attempt to be clever.

-CB

No comments:

Post a Comment