General Remarks...

Welcome to Lantern Forest


This blog has been created to archive the combined creative efforts of Willoughby Sprig, a folk inspired music duo from Indiana. We invite you to explore and enjoy the blog, and we hope you will check back for new posts and updates.


Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"Folk Music" A curiosity in Ink rendered by Nicholas Burrus



So here is the first drawing I've decided to post on the blog. I can honestly say
that I never worked on this drawing at home, instead at several coffee shops,
some train rides, and even while I was supposed to be running a Fair Trade fair
(great managing, right?) The idea behind it was that I wanted to draw some
instruments(dulcimer, plucked psaltery, hummel, bowed psaltery)
of my own design, and integrate them with an aesthetic that reflected the
music they might play.
Also I wanted to draw a bird.

Here is a link to see it larger.

-NB




No comments:

Post a Comment