General Remarks...

Welcome to Lantern Forest


This blog has been created to archive the combined creative efforts of Willoughby Sprig, a folk inspired music duo from Indiana. We invite you to explore and enjoy the blog, and we hope you will check back for new posts and updates.


Thursday, August 19, 2010

A very early recording



This is a recording that we made straight from our dorm room as we first began to experiment with Progressive Earth. The song is currently titled "Bumbershoot" though that might be a bit odd, So we have never decided on an official title yet.

1 comment:

  1. I once thought that having the ability to listen to this song whenever I wanted would slightly satisfy my constant craving for it. Now I realize that I was just kidding myself, because it makes me want to hear it live all the more.

    ReplyDelete